Justin Drew Bieber (born March 1, 1994) is a Canadian pop musician, actor, and singer-songwriter. Justin was discovered in 2008 by Scooter Braun, who came across Bieber's videos on YouTube and later became his manager. Scooter arranged for him to meet with Usher in Atlanta, and Bieber was signed to Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG), and then to an Island Records. Justin has released 4 studio albums and 1 extended play. Justin's fans are called Beliebers. Justin has 6 albums that have debuted at number 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.
They did a live performance of "Overboard" together in 2010 for Justin's movie "Never Say Never" 
- After a Dinner date in 2010 many rumors started that Justin and Miley were dating. He later denied they were dating on the Ellen Show 
- Justin and Miley Keep In Contact, Justin said in an interview they text all the time.
- when he was going through a very hard time and he would talk about his relationship problems to Miley.
- Miley recreated the video of a girl recording Justin in bed.
- Justin Mocked Miley's Old Web Show "The Miley & Mandy Show"
- Miley Mocks Justin On Instagram.
- Miley Helped Promote Justin's Single "What Do You Mean".
- Miley and Liam sing Justin's song "Love Yourself"
- Twerk (Unreleased)
- "Don't Blame Me" (Unreleased) [Not Leaked]