Demetria Devonne "Demi" Lovato (born August 20, 1992) is an English-American/Irish-American/Mexican-American/Portuguese-American/Jewish-American actress & singer-songwriter. Demi is one of Miley's friends. They have both dated a Jonas Brother and they have recorded the song Send It On together with Selena Gomez and the Jonas Brothers.
Relationship with MileyEdit
- When Demi joined Disney, the biggest star on the channel were Miley, and Demi's best friend at the time, Selena Gomez. When Demi and Selena started making videos on YouTube and achieving more fame through it the media started calling Selena and Demi "The new Miley". In the next interview with Miley she made fun of Demi and Selena's fashion, which Demi and Selena replayed to by apologizing to Miley saying that they didn't do anything to make her this mad and she apologized back.
- Miley Cyrus visited Demi in rehab several times and sent her gifts.
- Miley's Series Of Tweets to Demi.
- On Twitter, Miley tweeted that she thought Demi is a great friend.
- On June 2013, Demi tweeted that she wanted to hear Miley's single "We Can't Stop."
- Demi runs into Miley at the Women March LA.
- Demi Loves Miley's New Single "Malibu".
- Miley told Hugo Gloss she loves Demi's new album Tell Me You Love Me, "I love Demi, I've known her a long time, her album is amazing."
- Demi's English-American & Irish-American on Dianna's side and Mexican-American, Portuguese-American & Jewish-American on Patrick's side.
- Demi has 1 big sister, Dallas & 2 half-sisters, Madison on Dianna's side & Amber on Patrick's side.
She made her debut as a child actress in Barney & Friends. In 2008 She made her debut as a child actress in Barney & Friends. In 2008, she came to prominence as a starring cast member in the television film Camp Rock. She signed to Hollywood Records the same year, and released her debut studio album Don't Forget in September 2008. It has been certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). In 2009, Lovato was commissioned for her own television series Sonny With a Chance. That year, her second album Here We Go Again became her first to debut to top the U.S. Billboard 200.